CES is a national leader in professional real estate appraisal management and consulting. Our clients include financial institutions and real estate professionals of all sizes across the United States. We work hard every day to meet the very specific needs of our clients and exceed their expectations. Our mission is to be “Your Most Trusted Real Estate Advisor.”
Real Estate Appraisal Services
- Appraisal Management – Order and Review Commercial and Residential Real Estate Appraisals.
- Real Estate Appraisals – Internal Bank Use Only – All properties, for low risk loans and loan renewals.
- Real Estate Evaluations – All Property Types – Loans, Asset Monitoring and Portfolio Management.
- Environmental Assessments – All Property Types – Loans, Asset Monitoring and Portfolio Management.
- Real Estate Property Inspections – All Property Types.
- Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Audit – Perform Evaluations on Real Estate Portfolio, Part or Whole.
- Real Estate Portfolio Evaluator – Stress testing of values for gaining insight into the overall quality of a real estate asset portfolio.
- Construction Loan Management – Order “Inspections” Against “Draw Requests on Work Completed.”
- Market Studies – On all Property Types, Covering Bank Specific Footprint, or Other Specified Markets.
- Appraisal Policy Management – Review, Advise, or Provide Written Policy per Federal Regulation.
- Environmental Policy Management – Review, Advise, or Provide Written Policy per ASTM Guidelines.
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Real Estate Due Diligence Advisory Services
- Loan Underwriting
- Property Flood Determination
- Zoning Compliance
- Insurance Review (Real Estate)
- Title Reports
- Loan Closing Attorney
- Vendor Management
- Asset Management
- Property Management
Work with Us!
We welcome the opportunity to design a customized program that meets and exceeds your collateral real estate management goals. CES is the most prudent choice for reliable, independent, cost-effective collateral evaluation services. Please contact us and we’ll be glad to meet with you by phone or in person to discuss how CES can be “Your Virtual Appraisal Department™,” designed to fit your institution’s specific needs.